Greetings! I write for stage, screen, & TV.
Welcome to my world!
* 3-time Daytime Emmy winner, Children’s TV Writing for Sesame Street (2013, 2014, 2015); Emmy nominated for The Fairly OddParents (2009)
* Writer for (among other shows): Sesame Street, Doc McStuffins, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, The Fairly OddParents, Bubble Guppies, Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man, Marvel’s Avengers Assemble, and Transformers: RescueBots
* I’m a Thesis Professor in the Visual Narrative MFA Program at the School of Visual Arts, NYC (2014 – present… / Co-teacher with Jonathon Rosen); I also taught an Animation Writing Masterclass at NYU’s Tisch Dept. of Dramatic Writing, fall 2013.
* My plays have been performed in NYC and across the U.S. I was named one of “50 Playwrights to Watch” in The Dramatist magazine, July ’07
* Two-time recipient of the “Best Full-Length Play in the Northeast” award from the Kennedy Center/American College Theater Festival; three-time winner of Hunter College’s Irv Zarkower Award for Promising Plays
* BA from Boston College; MFA in Dramatic Writing from the Tisch School of the Arts, NYU.
* Founding member of the theater company En Avant Playwrights…
* Proud member of the Dramatists Guild, the WGA, WGC (Canada) & the Animation Guild
Please feel free to peruse some of my writing via the WRITING page. And thank you for stopping by!!!